Holidays slip up on everyone. Here are 5 truly last minute Halloween costumes:
1. Make a snout out of pink construction paper and wrap yourself in a blanket. This is self-explanatory.
2. Go as a sheet ghost. Pretend you love classic costumes.
3. Wear khakis with a tan shirt and a witch hat. Go as witch hazel.
4. Paint an X on a T-shirt. Go as "Spot."
5. Tape crepe paper to yourself and throw candy at people. Go as a piñata.
For similar advice, see out list of Truly Last Minute Mother's Day Gifts.
This post is part of our 31 Days of Fall from October 2013. Read all 31 posts here!